Verein Forum Ahnen-DB Chroniken

Genealogy Forum Bavaria

Family and home history

Genealogical message board for all Bavarian rural and urban districts

FAQFAQ   RulesRules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Chat RoomChat Room
DownloadsDownloads   Bavaria MapBavaria Map   CalendarCalendar   Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   PortalPortal
ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in    RegisterRegister

Schon gewusst ...
 ... dass das „Traffic-Konto“ für die Downloads der registrierten Benutzer regelmäßig wieder aufgefüllt wird?  

Forum Index » Genealogie in Bayern - Bavarian genealogy » Mittelfranken » Ansbach
Georg Conradt Strobel
View previous topic - View next topic
Carol Dyer

PostPosted: Wed, 06. Jan 2016 11:24 
Post subject: Georg Conradt Strobel
Reply with quote Download post Mark this post and the followings unread

I live in New Zealand and am trying to trace my German forebears.
My great great great grandfather was Georg Conradt Strobel possibly born 1857 in Ansbach - this could be Ickelheim; between his two brothers Philipp 1753 and 1754 who died and his sister Eva Margaretha b 1759 but more likely 1862. His death certificate in London 1845 suggests this date. Mother was Anna Margaretha Ruckert b 1724 Ickelheim buried 1770 and father Georg Strobel also born in Ickelheim.
Some information comes from the IGI via FamilySearch but the chief evidence is his naturalisation in England in 1805 when an Act of Parliament was passed granting him citizenship. I have not been able to ascertain when he went to England but he was there in the 1780s.
Georg Strobel (father) married his second wife,1771 Anna Barbara Unger b 1743 in Urphertshofen and although they had several children I am confused about the names and dates as I think they are incorrect.
My Georg married twice but Johanna Triebner his second wife had two daughters Sarah and Mary. Sarah married Edward Fownes and their son George Conrad Fownes came to New Zealand in 1858 with his wife Emma Susanna[ Miller]
I would like to make contact with family but if anyone can fill out my information, that would be wonderful lächeln - smile I'm sorry I do not speak or understand German.
Carol Dyer New Zealand
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] View previous topic - View next topic

Download all posts
Forum Index » Genealogie in Bayern - Bavarian genealogy » Mittelfranken » Ansbach
Jump to: